Maximum capacity is 12tph on 1/8″ (4mm) screened material at a pulp density of 30% solids.
NOTE: Unit capacity is dependent on the application. Feed rate to the unit may have to be lowered as the quantity of
heavy minerals in the feed increases.
Nominal feed size is -1/8″(4mm)
NOTE: This feed size may be increased to 1/4″ (8mm) maximum size depending on the shape of the particles
- Rotation speed: 115 RPM
- Required motor size: ½ HP
- Weight: 275 lbs / 125kg
- Shipping weight: 340 lbs /155kg (approx)
Concentrate Removal Procedure
- Stop bowl rotation
- Removal feed pipe support
- Place a bucket under the bottom outlet and remove the plug
- Hose out between riffles with a fine spray
- Replace plug and feed pipe and recommence operation
The use of the Lee Bowl simplifies small exploration plants. A plant only requires screening and a Lee Bowl for gold recovery.
Lee Bowls can be used in parallel to suit the feed tonnage. To maximize recovery, units can also be used in series with tailings from the first unit fed to a second unit.