Primary Feeder (Factory Installed)
Mounts directly onto the LC-SB32 (Single Bowl Concentrator) and the LC-TB32S (Triple Bowl Concentrator).
Designed to be fed either by hand or with an automated system, such as a gravity flow sluice box or a ball mill or similar system to generate a slurry for separation.
Nominal feed size is -3/8″(10mm)
NOTE: This specified feed size may be larger than is recommended for the Concentrator Bowl for optimum precious metal recovery.
- All Steel construction, painted LNW Orange unless otherwise specified.
- 32″ x 6″ x 9.5″ (812.8MM x 152.4MM x 241.3MM)
- Weight: 14.8 lbs / 6.7kg
- Shipping weight: 19 lbs /8.6kg (approx)
Installation / Removal Procedure
- Stop bowl rotation
- Place feeder on top of the bowl, with 5/16 bolts protruding on both ends of the feeder.
- Tighten the Two (2) 5/16 wing nuts by hand to retain the feeder from moving.
- Reverse procedure for removal.
Primary Bowl Feeder Design & Purpose
The Primary Bowl Feeder is specifically designed to aid in the in-feed ore processing to eliminate the precious metals in the slurry from concentrating within a specific area of the feed mechanism. By creating a condition in the slurry feeding that eliminates the precious metals from congregating in a specific area of the bowl during operation, it allows the Concentrator to use its full circumference on recovery, rather than only a section of the bowl.